Saturday, June 8, 2013

MAC Makeup Blog Sale

MAC Makeup Blog Sale

****UPDATED 11/16/13****




Hey all! I have a lot of makeup items that I haven't used, barely used, or don't really use, so I figured I'd have a blog sale. I'll be adding additional items occasionally, so bookmark this page and check back frequently. All items will be shipped to you after being cleaned, unless I have never worn/used the item/the item is brand new in box.

I have swapping feedback on Makeupalley (Username: Sweetascocoa), and on Specktra (Username:  Raizinnthasun).

Please be sure to read all of the details below BEFORE sending me an email. Thank you!

Blog Sale Details:

1. All sales are FINAL (what you see is what you get). 

2. All payments must be made through Paypal within 24 hours after I invoice you. If payment is not made within 24 hours, I will move on to the next buyer.  if you do not want to send the payment as a gift, then you will be responsible for paying the paypal fee.  The fee is 2.9% + .30. 

3. None of the prices below include shipping (unless otherwise stated). When you send me an email, be sure to tell me where you live so we can discuss a proper shipping rate. The price of shipping will depend on where you live (I only ship to the US) and what you buy (heavier items result in a higher shipping price). I always ship with tracking (Priority Mail) through USPS. In the past, I have charged a flat $5 shipping rate, but I was losing alot of money, so now I'm doing it this way.

4. I am not responsible for your package once it's shipped through USPS. I will provide you with a tracking number. If you would like your item(s) to be insured, that will be extra.  If you want insurance, you have to let me know before I invoice you. 

5. Send me an email to rubywooloveblog@gmail.com with the item(s) you would like to purchase, along with your paypal email address, and area you live in. I will then discuss a shipping rate with you and invoice you. Once again, you must pay within 24 hours after I invoice you or I will move on to the next buyer.  I 

6. I do not ship out items until payment clears via Paypal, which typically takes 2-3 business days and I will provide you with your tracking number once the payment clears.

7. The item is available for sale if it doesn't have  SOLD beside it.


If you have any further questions, feel free to shoot me an email (rubywooloveblog@gmail.com).


Now, lets move on to the actual items for sale...


Feel free to haggle any of the prices below.  I want these babies gone!  All of them! =)

NOT PICTURED: NEW In Box Riri Woo lipglass (From the Fall Collection) $21 includes shipping and paypal costs, New in Box Riri Good Girl Gone Bad Blush $30 includes shipping and paypal costs, New in Box Who's That Chick lipstick (2) $24 each includes shipping and paypal costs 


NOT PICTURED Riri Loves MAC Diamonds Cream Colour Base NIB $45.
MAC Riri Talk that Talk lipliner $25, MAC Red Lipstick $12, MAC Diva lipstick $12, MAC Snob lipstick $12, MAC Kraft lipstick $10, MAC Dressmaker, Dressmaker lipstick $11


MAC Love Thing Mineralize Blush Used, 90% left.  $12
MAC Snob lipstick, usage shown, $11. MAC R.E.D. lipstick, usage shown, $12 

 MAC Face & Body Foundation N7, Big Bottle, 90% left, $18 






Ben Nye Blush Dark Tech, used 2x ( twice), $6




                                          MAC Select Cover Concealer NC45, 95% left, $12








             

  MAC Stereo Rose Mineralize Skinfinish (Apres Chic Collection) (used twice)
$25











  MAC Superdupernatural Mineralize Blush (Dome still in tact. About 90% left)
$12



  Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation 94 Ambre, 0.7 fl oz 
$17








 MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder. 90% Left
$14




MAC Sweet & Easy Eyeshadow, swatched once
$8

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    If it is still a available I am interested in the Mac face &body please e-mail me @ b_n_jones@yahoo.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am interested in there!
    my email is a_dean@live.com

    MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder.
    MAC Stereo Rose Mineralize Skinfinish
    MAC Snob lipstick

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'd like to buy Mac riri boy and riri heaux . Pls email me on sashazb @ gmail
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete